2013年6月30日 星期日

Backstreet boys_Inconsolable

本文出自:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!1XJZV.ufGRrO31huebvpijk-/article?mid=1664&prev=1665&l=a&fid=14 網絡轉發,如有侵權,敬請告知刪除!
腳臭爸爸BraTee發熱衣香港腳藥膏
Backstreet boys_Inconsolable
I close the door Like so many times, so many times before Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor When I let you walk away tonight without a word I try to sleep, yeah But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me A thousand more regrets unraveling, Oooh if you were here right now I swear, I%26#39;d tell you this Baby I don%26#39;t wanna waste another day Keepin this inside, it%26#39;s killing me Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you (to you) I wish that I could find the words to say Baby I would tell you every time you leave I%26#39;m inconsolable I climb the walls, yeah I can see the edge, But I can%26#39;t take the fall, no I%26#39;ve memorized the number So why can%26#39;t I make the call? Maybe cause I know you%26#39;ll always be with me In the possibility Baby I don%26#39;t wanna waste another day Keepin it inside, it%26#39;s killing me Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you (to you) I wish that I could find the words to say Baby I would tell you every time you leave I%26#39;m inconsolable No, no, no I don%26#39;t wanna be like this I just wanna let you know everything that I hold in Is everything I can%26#39;t let go (oooh, can%26#39;t let go) Cause, BABY, I don%26#39;t wanna waste another day Keepin it inside, it%26#39;s killing me Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you (to you) I wish that I could find the words to say Baby I would tell you every time you leave I%26#39;m inconsolable,oh... Don%26#39;t you know it baby I don%26#39;t wanna waste another day I wish that I could find the words to say Baby I would tell you, every time you leave I%26#39;m inconsolable Yeah, yeah, yeah Oooh, I%26#39;m inconsolable Whoaa yeah yeah OoOoH
I%26#39;m inconsolable...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
超正點的好聽哪~~~%26gt;////%26lt;
愛死了~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言